Even with Eli Manning toying with Philadelphia’s secondary for much of the game, the Giants barely held off the Eagles on Sunday.
Manning threw for four touchdowns and New York’s defense had two interceptions and three stops on fourth downs to beat Philadelphia 28-23 on Sunday.
The Giants (5-3) won their third straight game, stopping the Eagles (4-4 after a 3-0 start) from the New York 17 after Manning was intercepted with less than two minutes to go.
“At the end of the game you have to go out there with confidence, confident that you are going to stop them,” said cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie. “We have been playing well in games and when they get the ball down there and our backs are against the wall, we know we have to stand up.”
Click HERE to Read the Rest!
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on