After sitting out last week due to an ankle injury, Philadelphia Eagles wide out Jordan Matthews is ready to take the field as he will play today against the Redskins despite an ankle injury.
Eagles WR Jordan Matthews will play Sunday vs. Washington, despite a sprained ankle that lists him as questionable, per source.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) December 11, 2016
This season Matthews has 57 catches for 686 yards and three scores. October 16th against the Redskins Matthews had three catches for 75 yards.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on