The Eagles signed cornerback Dwayne Gratz and long snapper on Rick Lovato on Monday night and placed long snapper Jon Dorenbos, running back Wendell Smallwood, and tackle Matt Tobin on injured reserve, Zach Berman of the Philadelphia Inquirer reports.
They still have one open spot on the 53-man roster.
Gratz, 26, is in his fourth NFL season and last played for the Los Angeles Rams. He spent his first three seasons with the Jacksonville Jaguars, starting 25 of 37 games from 2013-2015. He has 119 career tackles, three interceptions, two forced fumbles, and one touchdown.
Lovato, 24, played two games with the Green Bay Packers last season and two games with the Washington Redskins this season. He’s from Middletown, N.J. and played college football at Old Dominion.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on