Eagles linebacker Nigel Bradham has accepted a deferred prosecution program in relation to his felony battery charge from last summer, court documents show, which diverts the case out of the courts and could result in no jail time if the conditions of the program are met, Tim McManus of ESPN.com reports.
Bradham was arrested just before training camp last July following an incident at the Hilton Bentley Miami in trendy South Beach. He was accused of striking a hotel employee and breaking his nose.
Bradham was charged with aggravated assault, a second-degree felony. The trial date has been delayed multiple times. The most recent was scheduled for this week.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on