After squeaking out victories over two bad teams with Nick Foles under center, the Eagles head into the playoffs with a bright red question mark at football’s most important position.
Coach Doug Peterson decided to spin positive after Philadelphia clinched home-field advantage, Kevin Patra of NFL.com reports.
“We found a way to win. That’s the bottom line,” he said. “We found a way to win. I’d love to win 40-3 or 34-28, but sometimes you’re going to be in these games. We got to be hard on ourselves as coaches and players looking at this film, moving forward, and get things fixed offensively. I thought the defense played really, really well. They kept us in the football game, special teams. [It was a] team effort, though. [We] found a way. [We are] sitting here today 13-2. Everybody’s got to come through here now. That’s the exciting part.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on