Eight months after the Eagles drafted him with their second-round pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, cornerback Sidney Jones is heading to the active roster, Eliot Shorr-Parks of NJ Advance Media reports.
The team announced on Saturday that Jones, who has been recovering from a torn Achilles he suffered back in March, has been activated from the non-football injury list and has been placed on the 53-man roster.
According to a report from NFL.com, the Eagles plan to play Jones on Sunday against the Dallas Cowboys in the team’s final regular season game.
To make space for Jones on the roster the Eagles placed linebacker Joe Walker on the injured reserve list with a neck injury on Friday. The move ends Walker’s season.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on