Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz had to watch his team win the Super Bowl from the sidelines on Sunday, but got a present on Tuesday as the QB proposed to his girlfriend, Madison Oberg – to which she replied ‘YES’!
Wentz revealed in a Tuesday Instagram and Twitter post that he proposed.
She said YES! And now Maddie and I both got us a ring ?? can’t wait to marry my best friend! God is doing some amazing things and I can’t thank him enough! pic.twitter.com/OPr0kilabh
— Carson Wentz (@cj_wentz) February 6, 2018
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on