Anne Gordon, senior vice president of marketing, media and communications for the Eagles, is leaving the team, Jeff McLane of the Philadelphia Inquirer reports.
“I have had an incredible five and half seasons with the Philadelphia Eagles,” said Gordon, a former manager editor at the Inquirer. “Ending with the Super Bowl championship made my time here all that much more amazing.”
Gordon, who joined the Eagles’ front office in November 2012, directed the team’s marketing and their media assets, including television programming and radio, digital, social media and print content. She also administered the Eagles’ public and community relations departments.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on