Eagles linebacker Nigel Bradham has been suspended for the first game of the season for violating the NFL’s personal conduct policy, NFL Network’s Tom Pelissero reports via Chris Wesseling of NFL.com.
The discipline stems from a July 2016 incident in which Bradham was arrested by Miami Beach police on suspicion of battery/aggravated assault.
Bradham completed the deferred prosecution program in January, per Miami-Dade County Court records. The case was closed days later.
I would like to apologize to my fans, coaches, teammates and the entire eagles organization for the 1 game suspension.This stems from a July 2016 incident and the matter is now resolved.I look forward to giving it my all this season and helping the team win another Championship
— Nigel Bradham (@NigelBradham_13) June 29, 2018
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on