Monday, the Eagles re-signed offensive lineman Stefen Wisniewski to a one-year deal, Zack Rosenblatt of NJ Advance Media reports.
The deal is worth $1.5 million with another $500,000 in incentives.
The Eagles had declined Wisniewski’s nearly $4 million option earlier this offseason, but ultimately he returned to fill one of the team’s last remaining needs.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on