It’s that time of the year when national pundits start to look ahead and pick records for teams around the league, as well as pick the winners of the divisions.
Sporting News is out with their 2019 predictions, and they have their picks in for the NFC East.
The longtime company picks the Cowboys to take not only the division, but make it all the way to the Super Bowl before losing to the Chiefs. The company says the Cowboys will take the East with a mark of 12-4.
Coming in second they have the Eagles with a mark of 11-5, one game back of the Cowboys.
The Giants and Redskins come in third and last in the NFC East each with a record of 4-12.
Here’s the complete rundown of who Sporting News likes along with the Super Bowl teams.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on