Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson remained sidelined at Wednesday’s practice according to Jeff McLane of the Philadelphia Inquirer.
Jackson has not practiced or played since suffering a groin injury in Week 2.
Head coach Doug Pederson offered little information as far as an update but D-Jax’s status remains day-to-day until further notice.
With the Eagles being favored by 13.5 points this week against the New York Jets, the deam doesn’t necessarily need their deep threat to suit up.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on