Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson practiced again on Thursday according to Eliot Shorr-Parks of 94WIP.com.
Jackson is in the home stretch of his recovery from a strained abdomen suffered in Week 2 and could return as soon as this Sunday against the Chicago Bears.
He will likely be listed as questionable on Friday’s official injury report and it is possible the Eagles decide to hold him out through the Week 10 bye week.
Considering that the Eagles are struggling to remain in the NFC East race and have sorely missed the deep-threat component to their otherwise stagnant passing attack, however, it is hard to believe Jackson won’t suit up this Sunday unless he has a setback.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on