Eagles fans haven’t seen left tackle Jason Peters since week six, but that could change quickly as the tackle had an arthroscopic procedure to clean up his knee and is ready to return to the lineup.
Coach Doug Pederson stated that Peters had arthroscopic surgery in the last few weeks, but is on the road to recovery and should be back soon.
The coach stated that Peters should take part in practice today, and they will look to see where he stands and go from there about him playing.
Rookie Andre Dillard has been starting in Peters’s place at the tackle spot.
Another player that could return is wide out Alshon Jeffery, he is listed as “day-to-day” with an ankle injury.
Also Pederson says he’s hoping that linebacker Nigel Bradham is ready to come back from his ankle injury to be able to take on the 8-1 Patriots at home at 4:25pm Sunday afternoon.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on