Test results on Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz were negative and he is considered day-to-day with a bruised right hand according to Derrick Gunn of NBC Sports Philadelphia.
Wentz is fully expected to practice this week and start versus the Miami Dolphins in Week 13. Plagued by injuries to his receiving corps and offensive line, Wentz struggled mightily in Sunday’s loss to Seattle with two interceptions while averaging a lackluster 5.7 yards per attempt.
And injuries to his surrounding cast cannot be solely blamed for his recent struggles as he has been depressingly inaccurate in what is shaping up to be a disappointing season for everyone in Philly.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on