The Eagles lost 37-31 to the Dolphins on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. This is the team’s third straight loss, dropping their record to 5-7 with four games left.
Coach Doug Pederson told the SportsRadio 94WIP Morning Show earlier today that he is “disgusted, mad, and angry” about Sunday’s 37-31 loss to the Miami Dolphins, Phildadelphiaeagles.com reports.
Pederson admitted that the Dolphins “played harder” than the Eagles, who had a chance to tie the Dallas Cowboys for first place in the NFC East with a win.
Immediately after the game, Pederson cited the team’s inconsistency, penalties, and lack of execution – especially offensively on third down – for the defeat.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on