Eagles right tackle Lane Johnson suffered a high-ankle sprain in the second quarter when quarterback Carson Wentz was pushed into him. Pederson labeled Johnson as “week-to-week” going forward, which is an indication he’ll at least miss the Redskins game, Zack Rosenblatt of NJ Advance Media reports.
Pederson indicated that Halapoulivaati Vaitai would start at right tackle in the event that Johnson can’t play. Pederson also mentioned reserve Matt Pryor as an option.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on