Eagles head coach Doug Pederson said Wednesday that tight end Zach Ertz has not yet been cleared for contact according 94WIP.com.
Ertz is dealing with fractured ribs and a lacerated ki8dney.
The Eagles made it to the playoffs by dominating the their weak NFC East opponents and despite losing major players every week but it is hard to imagine them advancing further without Carson Wentz’s favorite target.
Dallas Goedert and Josh Perkins filled in as the Eagles’ two tight ends Week 17 against the Giants in the crucial win and its seems likely they will do so again this weekend against the Seahawks.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on