The 2019 Eagles season had its share of ups and downs, and the season in the end was over after the team lost in the wild card against Seattle.
Looking ahead to 2020, the NFL schedule won’t be out till May, but we know the teams that the Eagles will play and where it will be.
With that, website BetOnline (www.BetOnline.ag, Twitter: @betonline_ag) has put out odds for all 32 teams in the league.
Here’s the rundown on what the site expects for Philly in 2020.
Philadelphia Eagles +1½ @ Arizona Cardinals
Philadelphia Eagles pk @ Cleveland Browns
Philadelphia Eagles +2 @ Dallas Cowboys
Philadelphia Eagles +2½ @ Green Bay Packers
Philadelphia Eagles -3½ @ New York Giants
Philadelphia Eagles +1½ @ Pittsburgh Steelers
Philadelphia Eagles +5½ @ San Francisco 49ers
Philadelphia Eagles -6 @ Washington Redskins
Baltimore Ravens @ Philadelphia Eagles +1½
Cincinnati Bengals @ Philadelphia Eagles -10
Dallas Cowboys @ Philadelphia Eagles -2½
Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles -3½
New Orleans Saints @ Philadelphia Eagles pk
New York Giants @ Philadelphia Eagles -7
Seattle Seahawks @ Philadelphia Eagles -2
Washington Redskins @ Philadelphia Eagles -10½
Notes: Favored in 2, dogs in 13, and one pick’em.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on