Jason Peters on Monday told Eagles coach Doug Pederson on Monday that he will move to left tackle this season, Mike Kaye of NJ Advance Media reports.
Peters’ bombshell announcement in Pederson’s office followed a week of uncertainty at the left tackle position. Peters reportedly asked for a pay raise to move back to the blindside after spending the summer at a right guard. The need for the emergency switch was brought on by Andre Dillard’s season-ending injury in training camp last month.
“I’m thrilled to death,” Pederson said Monday.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on