The Eagles got some good news on the injury front on Wednesday, as wide out DeSean Jackson was a limited participant in practice.
He missed all of the team’s practices last week, and didn’t play in the Sunday night win over the 49ers.
“In DeSean’s case, it’s just a matter of just continuing to manage him, make sure he’s more than — we say 100 percent, but 100 percent as he enters himself back into practice and gets himself accumulated again,” head coach Doug Pederson said Wednesday.
“Honestly, it’s just going to be something we’re going to have to monitor, I think with him. He’s going to have to monitor it and just making sure that we’re giving him enough rest during the week to prepare for Sunday.”
A couple other wide outs that missed Sunday night’s game were JJ Arcega-Whiteside (calf) and Alshon Jeffery (foot).
Arcega-Whiteside was a full participant on Wednesday while Jeffery continues to work in limited fashion as he tries to make his 2020 debut.
Linebacker T.J. Edwards (hamstring), safety Rudy Ford (hamstring), right tackle Lane Johnson (ankle), cornerback Avonte Maddox (ankle), and safety Rodney McLeod (hamstring) did not take part in Wednesday’s practice.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on