The Eagles believe wide receiver DeSean Jackson suffered a high ankle sprain during Thursday night’s win, but he is undergoing an MRI on Friday to see if he might need surgery, a source told Adam Schefter of ESPN.
Jackson had three catches for 34 yards in the 22-21 win over the Giants, his first game since Week 3 due to a hamstring injury.
In four games this season, Jackson has 13 catches for 155 yards and no touchdowns.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on