The Eagles announced Thursday that another player has tested positive for the Covid-19 virus, and that player has gone into self-isolation.
Along with the player, those that came into contact with the players also are in self-isolation and the team may have more players put on the Reserve/COVID-19 list before the day is through.
Before this week, the Eagles had just two players land on the Reserve/COVID-19 list all season: Marcus Epps during the bye week and Matt Pryor in October. Pryor and Epps missed a game while on the list.
On Wednesday, Epps was finally removed from the COVID-19 list and returned to practice.
While Epps tested positive two weeks ago, the Eagles had a coach test positive last week.
Senior defensive assistant Jeremiah Washburn was not permitted to travel to the Giants game. And during the week, the Eagles were forced to have special assistant to the GM Connor Barwin coach the DL.
This summer coach Doug Pederson tested positive for the virus, and three other players from the roster also tested positive.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on