While it has been well documented that the Eagles season has been a disappointment, the team is trying to motivate for one last time Sunday night against Washington.
Count defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz as one who wants to end the year on a high note, as he has put in place a “no-hat rule” for their Sunday night affair.
What’s a “no-hat rule” you may ask?
“We’ve got to have a no-hat rule this week,” Schwartz said.
“We can’t let opponents put division win hats on at the Linc. There’s a lot of pride in that, and all our focus has to be [on] accomplishing that this week.”
If Washington wins they will be able to don an NFC East Champs hat (and shirt) and do it in the visitor locker room at the Linc.
If not, the NFC East will be decided between Dallas and the New York Giants, who play in a late game on Sunday.
The Eagles D needs to step up and play better Sunday, as the last two weeks they have allowed 70 points in losses to the Cowboys (37) and Cardinals (33).
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on