The news on injured cornerback Asante Samuel is that he has a mild hamstring strain. Samuel pulled up limp during practice on Saturday, but it is being reported that he is day-to-day, and will be monitered. He had an MRI today to make sure there was no further damage on the leg. It’s also being said that unhappy CB Lito Sheppard met with Andy Reid and team President Joe Banner about his standing on the team, and for now, he’s being told that he will not be moved, and now with Samuel missing some time they will need him on the field playing at a high level.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on