There was a scare at Eagles camp today, as DE Chris Clemons was taken to a hospital to be treated for dehydration. Reports says that he was helped off the field about two hours into the teams morning practice, and was taken via ambulance to Lehigh Valley Hospital. He never lost consciousness. The weather during the practice was not all that bad, it being about 80 degrees with sunny skies. At last report the team said he was expected to be released this evening.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on