PhillyBurbs.com is reporting some good news on the Eagles WR Kevin Curtis, who according to the report is ahead of schedule on his sports hernia surgery that as back on August 21st. The report says that while Curtis is out indefinitley, the team is hoping that he’ll be back on the field sooner rather than later. “He feels great,” GM Tom Heckert said. “He’s already doing some running, so it’s just a matter of getting that thing stronger and getting him back into shape.” Curtis was a big part of the passing game last season with 77 catches and over 1,100 yards.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on