Eagles are in trouble without Vick, with Kolb as starting QB.
UPDATE: A league source close to Pro Football Talk’s Mike Florio says the early news on Vick is good considering some reports out of Philly were saying he possibly could have three broken ribs. Upon further examination and resources say X-rays on his chest and ribs were negative. The Eagles have announced an MRI will be performed on Monday.
It is still unknown and early in the game as far as speculating if Vick will miss any time. Another thing that still remains unknown: Whether or not Kolb is” ready” to take over under center. Time to start up the Jeff Garcia rumor mill once again? The team will travel to the Bay Area to square off with the sputtering 0-4 49ers next Sunday night, with or without Vick.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on