Harrison set the Browns single-game rushing record last year against the Chiefs in a late season win, but ended up in coach Eric Mangini’s doghouse this year and never got out.
This season Harrison had 31 carries for 91 yards, the only game he had double digit carries was in week two against the Chiefs, carrying the ball 16 times for 33 yards.
Last season in the history making game in KC, Harrison carried the ball 34 times for 286 yards and three touchdowns. The Eagles should use Harrison as the backup to LeSean McCoy.
Bell had just 28 yards on 16 carries this season as McCoy’s backup.
He was limited by injury during much of training camp but did not appear to be hampered by anything physically during the regular season. He was to get the nod last week if McCoy was unable to take the field because of his broken rib. He could see playing time in Pittsburgh for the Browns this weekend if Peyton Hillis’ thigh makes him unable to go.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on