Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson opted not to address comments issued by Giants safety Antrel Rolle yesterday but Jeremy Maclin chose to according to Andy Schwartz of CSNPhilly.com.
“He’s just talking,” Maclin said. “A lot of times when people talk, they’re either insecure or scared. You guys choose.
“I don’t know what he’s trying to do but he’s not going to intimidate, not going to scare nobody in this locker room.”
Rolle told WFAN in New York Tuesday that he’s willing to shadow Jackson in Sunday’s contest against the Eagles at the Linc.
“I’m no stranger to the cornerback position,” Rolle said. “I have handled DeSean Jackson one-on-one before, and I don’t see why I can’t handle him again.”
“It may have some effect but in reality it shouldn’t carry over at all,” Maclin said. “It’s a new year. We understand that we have to go out there and play.
“On the other hand, they have no business talking because they haven’t done anything in the last six times. That speaks for itself.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on