Eagles quarterback Michael Vick had his helmet on and was participating in individual drills during Thursday’s practice, an obvious sign pointing towards the electrifying signal caller starting Sunday in the team’s home opener against the rival Giants.
The former Virginia Tech standout was knocked out of Sunday night’s 35-31 loss to the Falcons in the third quarter with a concussion and did not participate in Wednesday’s practice session.
Second-year passer Mike Kafka replaced the Hokie legend on Sunday. Although No. 2 quarterback Vince Young was a full participant on Wednesday, the Northwestern alum took the first-team calls Wednesday and would probably get the nod if #7 is not fully cleared to play on Sunday.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on