Eagles wide receiver Jeremy Maclin suited up for practice Thursday and sounded confident that he will be available for Sunday’s clash with the 2-1 Niners according to Tim McManus of Phillysportsdaily.com.
“I wouldn’t do anything to jeopardize or hurt the team,” said Maclin. “If it feels good like it does now and I feel like I can go, I can go.”
Maclin experienced a hamstring strain against the Giants in Week three. The injury proved out to be less serious than the Eagles originally thought, as an MRI showed minimal damage.
“I think every game is a must-win now for us,” said Maclin. “That’s kind of how we’re going to approach it. Maybe we’re looking ahead of ourselves, I don’t know what the case may be, but take it a game at a time, focus on the opponent and go out there and get the job done.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on