Michael Vick is in the Eagles’ starting lineup after missing a portion of last week’s loss to the Giants with a bruised right hand.
Vick originally was thought to have a broken hand, but the left-handed passer later was diagnosed with the bruise, and he practiced late in the week.
San Francisco running back Frank Gore is active despite a sprained right ankle, but rookie Kendall Hunter will start.
Neither receiver Braylon Edwards (right knee) nor fullback Moran Norris (left leg) made the trip east for the 49ers. Ted Ginn Jr. and rookie Bruce Miller are starting Sunday.
Eagles defensive end Juqua Parker was inactive with a high ankle sprain. He also missed last week’s game.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on