According to Adam Schefter of ESPN, the Eagles have sent running back Ronnie Brown to the Lions in exchange for a 2013 seventh-round pick and running back Jerome Harrison.
The No. 2 overall pick of 2005 from Auburn, who the club signed during free agency, recorded 13 carries for 38 yards this season as an Eagle.
Brown will be remembered for his ill-advised fumble/throwback at the goal line against the 49ers in Week four.
The big bruising back saw the ball just once more following the controversial play.
The runner the Eagles obtained, Harrison, played for the team last season and registered 40 attempts for 239 rushing yards and a touchdown.
With the Lions, the Washington State alum generated 14 carries for 41 yards.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on