Eagles defensive end Brandon Graham (PUP list) returned to practice, participating in all of the short Monday session.
Also, defensive end Trent Cole and left tackle Jason Peters participated according to Jonathan Tamari of the Philadelphia Inquirer.
Peters was back at left tackle, allowing Todd Herremans to slide back to right tackle, where he has spent most of the season.
Jason Babin and Juqua Parker got the first team snaps at defensive end, but Graham said he and Cole worked in with the starters as well. Graham said his knee felt explosive and strong, but that he has to work on getting his “wind” back into game shape. Graham hopes to play Sunday but said he does not know if he will play yet.
“I feel good, I feel a lot better than expected,” Graham said. He said he felt “timid” at first but good once he was out there running plays. “All I’ve got to do is get in shape right now.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on