Jeff McLane of the Philadelphia Inquirer reports Eagles speedster wide receiver DeSean Jackson said Thursday that Cowboys defensive coordinator Rob Ryan’s calling the Eagles the “all-hype team” during training camp and saying that his defense would “beat their but” was “unheard of” and “uncalled for” from a coach.
“For a coach to really say that, it’s hard for me to kind of respect that because the coach is not really out there playing,” Jackson said as the Eagles prepared for Sunday night’s showdown against Dallas. “If his players said that, then I could understand that. We’re out there on the field with him so I would be able to get a chance to get a shot at that player if he said something crazy.
“But for a coach, it ain’t like I can run on the sideline and tackle the coach.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on