Eagles running back LeSean McCoy has been rewarded the NFC’s Offensive Player of the Week award, the team announced on Tuesday.
McCoy had 30 rushing attempts for 185 yards and two touchdowns in the Eagles’ 34-7 victory over the Cowboys, who entered the game with the NFL’s top-ranked run defense. McCoy added two receptions for 15 yards, giving him 200 yards from scrimmage on the night.
This is McCoy’s first NFC Player of the Week honor. The 2009 second-round pick out of Pittsburgh rankssecond in the NFL with 754 yards and eight rushing touchdowns through seven games this season.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on