Michael Vick is not practicing Wednesday because of broken ribs, and it’s uncertain whether the Pro Bowl quarterback will play when the Eagles visit the Giants on Sunday night.
Eagles coach Andy Reid says Vick is “still sore” and “these next few days will tell” if he plays Sunday. Vick broke his two lower ribs on the second play of the Eagles’ 21-17 loss to Arizona on Sunday. He didn’t tell anyone he was hurt and played through the pain.
Reid says Vince Young and Mike Kafka will share reps at practice. He wouldn’t identify a starter.
Cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (ankle), wide receiver Jeremy Maclin (shoulder) and offensive lineman King Dunlap (concussion) also aren’t practicing Wednesday.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on