Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson was in a walking boot and a knee wrapped after the Eagles win over the Giants, according to the Philadelphia Daily News.
The walking boot was because someone stepped on his foot. The brace was from an attempt to make an acrobatic coach in the first half.
“I’ll be alright,” Jackson said.
The Eagles said Jackson was checked out for a knee injury and a concussion during the game. Jackson termed the injury a sprained right knee or right ankle.
Jackson had 88 receiving yards and a season-long 51-yard punt return. According to TopBet.com, Sunday’s game at the Patriots is off the board, and Jackson’s injury along with Michael Vick’s is a very good reason for it.
In addressing his role with the team, Jackson said, “People don’t really understand the light I shine on my teammates and the energy I’m able to bring.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on