Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson was hit with a $10,000 fine for “unsportsmanlike conduct,” when he flipped the ball at Giants defensive coordinator Perry Fewell.
He was penalized on the play and cost the Eagles a 50-yard gain, according to Jonathan Tamari of the Philadelphia Inquirer.
Teammate Trevor Laws was fined $7,500 for unnecessary roughness, for hitting quarterback Eli Manning late and away from the play after an interception, according to the league.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on