With the Seahawks game just three days away the Eagles are still pretty beat up, according to Jeff McLane of the Philadelphia Inquirer.
Michael Vick, Jeremy Maclin and Nnamdi Asomugha were among those that did not participate in Monday’s light walkthrough.
Vick has missed two games with broken ribs. “It’s getting better,” Vick said to a couple of reporters. “That’s all I can say.”
Maclin has shoulder and hamstring injuries and has also missed the last two games. Riley Cooper has been his replacement at wide receiver. Asomugha played sparingly at cornerback against the Patriots on Sunday, but his hyperextended knee kept him out of Monday’s walkthrough.
More injuries: Linebacker Moise Fokou (ankle) and offensive lineman King Dunlap (concussion) were also out.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on