The Philadelphia Eagles have placed linebacker Moise Fokou on injured reserve with an ankle injury.
Fokou started seven of the first eight games this season and has 22 tackles and two passes defensed in 11 games total this season. A 2009 seventh-round pick out of Maryland, Fokou has started 22 of his 43 games in the NFL, totaling 112 tackles and a quarterback sack.
Roster move: Rookie linebacker Greg Lloyd, a 2011 seventh-round pick out of Connecticut, has been promoted from their practice squad to the active roster. Lloyd made two tackles in the preseason before he was released and re-signed to the practice squad in September.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on