The Philadelphia Eagles have ruled out quarterback Michael Vick (ribs) and wide receiver Jeremy Maclin (hamstring, shoulder) for Thursday night’s contest in Seattle, according to Philadelphia Daily News.
As a result of Vick’s injury, Vince Young will make his third consecutive start under center for the Eagles against the Seahawks on Thursday.
Although Vick did throw on the side in practice on Tuesday, he has yet to “participate” this week.
As for Maclin, who has shoulder and hamstring injuries, he has not even come close to the practice field this week.
Coach Andy Reid noted the hamstring as Maclin’s biggest obstacle to overcome.
More bad news: So you thought with Vick and Maclin out and the team slumping, there couldn’t be any more hurdles to jump, right?
Also out for the Eagles – offensive tackle King Dunlap (concussion) and cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (ankle).
Game-time decisions: The Eagles feature back and biggest offensive weapon, LeSean McCoy, is listed as questionable with a toe injury. Cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha (knee) is also listed as questionable.
Things could not get any worse for Reid’s renegades.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on