Eagles quarterback Michael Vick practiced Monday and told the Philadelphia Daily News he expects to play Sunday against Miami.
Vick said the broken ribs that sidelined him the past three games caused him no pain at practice on Monday.
“I get better each and every day and (I am) still working hard and trying to get better, but I went out and had a great practice, and I feel good,” Vick said, according to the (Delaware) News Journal.
“Threw the ball around a little bit and just gained confidence in the areas where I’d felt hampered a little bit,” Vick told theDaily News. “I’m happy that I completed practice, and I’m looking forward to a great week.”
Vick added that speculation about Reid’s future “really upsets me,” but said, “I just know everything’s going to be fine.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on