Eagles quarterback Michael Vick was not practicing Wednesday, according to Jeff McLane of the Philadelphia Inquirer.
The quarterback has sore ribs after returning to the field Sunday but taking a pretty good beating from the Dolphins defense.
Coach Andy Reid said he’s confident Vick will play Sunday, though obviously it will depend on how he progresses as the week goes on.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on