The Eagles “have been calling [Oklahoma offensive tackle] Lane Johnson a lot recently” according to the Philadelphia Inquirer’s Jeff McLane.
Pre-draft activity usually doesn’t mean much, but everything is significant in the 48 hours leading up to the draft. With Luke Joeckel and Eric Fisher likely to be gone by the fourth pick, the Eagles could very well take Johnson if they want a tackle.
I still think Oregon’s Dion Jordan is the more likely selection, but Lane Johnson is right behind him. If Utah’s Star Lotulelei makes it past Oakland, he’ll be in the conversation as well. Stay tuned.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on