- The Eagles are expected to target a quarterback in the second round, according to NFL.com’s Gil Brandt. West Virginia’s Geno Smith is the obvious target, but the New York Jets are reportedly looking to jump ahead of the Eagles in order to select him. A conflicting report from the Philadelphia Inquirer states that it doesn’t get the sense that the Eagles are interested in Smith. Syracuse’s Ryan Nassib, who ran some zone read plays at Syracuse, could also be a target in the second round.
- The Eagles have shown interest in West Virginia wide receiver Stedman Bailey, although they probably would not take him until the third round. The Panthers and Buccaneers are the other two teams who reportedly covet the 5’10”, 193 pound pass catcher.
- Lane Johnson reported tipping the scales at 314 pounds just nine days ago.
- Expect the Eagles to either take a quarterback or defensive lineman in the second round. Boise State CB Jamar Taylor is also a possibility.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on