The wife of Eagles tight end Zach Ertz couldn’t make it to the NFC Title game to support her hubby, as she was a little bit busy herself, playing in a game for the U.S. Women’s Soccer team.
The US Women’s National Soccer team had a friendly on Sunday, keeping Julie Ertz away from the Linc, but she had a priceless reaction to finding out the Eagles won – meaning her husband was heading to Super Bowl LII against the Patriots.
USWNT’s Julie Ertz found out her husband, Zach Ertz, made it to the Super Bowl right after her match today ?
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) January 22, 2018
“I’m just so proud of Zach,” Julie told Sports Illustrated last year. “Being an athlete myself, I see all the hard work I do in my sports, so it’s really cool to see your spouse doing it too. It’s really cool to be a part of his career. It’s a really unique experience. I don’t take any of it for granted.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on