The Eagles may have a huge problem on on their hands in terms of the quarterback spot, as today Carson Wentz stated that he’s not yet fully recovered from the stress fracture from last season.
ESPN reports that Wentz is still got a way to go, speaking Monday at the start of the team’s offseason training program
“It’s still getting there. It’s still getting there,” Wentz said.
“Some of this stuff just takes time, but that’s not really the main concern. It’s just kind of how I feel, and I feel pretty good with where I’m at.”
With Nick Foles now in Jacksonville, it is going to be interesting to see what measures the team takes to make sure they have a healthy quarterback in 2019.
“That’s the goal, but there really is no timetable, no rush, but I feel good with the progression I’ve been on,” he said.
“Right now we’re kind of taking it week by week. I’m throwing some, I’m running some, and just kind of taking it week by week, and I feel good.”
Wentz played in 11 games last season for the Eagles before his season was over due to the injury.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on
- Report: Eagles Chatting with a Couple High Profile Free Agent Running Backs on
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on