The Eagles wide out core took a big hit with the loss of DeSean Jackson, but the team moved quickly on Wednesday to fill the void, bringing in veteran receiver Jordan Matthews.
It’s the third time in his career that Matthews has been with the Eagles. He was a second-round pick of the Eagles in 2014.
He played three seasons with the Eagles before he was traded to the Bills, and then came back to the Eagles in 2018.
This season he started with the San Francisco 49ers, lasting just one game before he was released in late October.
The 27-year-old receiver has 270 catches for 3,255 yards and 22 touchdowns over his career.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Eagles Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Eagles Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Philadelphia Eagles news.
- Pass Rusher Connor Barwin Wants Back with the Eagles in 2019 on
- Miles Sanders the Feature Back in 2019 for the Eagles? Not So Fast on
- Report: Huge Deal Coming for QB Carson Wentz and the Eagles on
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles Set to Return to Action for the Team Monday Night on
- Eagles Bring Back Wide Out Markus Wheaton, Place TE Richard Rodgers on IR on